Dual boot
  • From: marcia <raknakce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:20:00 -0500
Dear All,

I am dual booting with win2000 and Suse8.2pro. I only use Suse, however I went into my win2000 yesterday briefly to check on something and noticed that it is not acting right. The cursor is lagging and it would shutdown on its own after a few minutes of use. I am hoping an email virus did not get to it through my linux email.

Anyway I want to fix it by going into dos and using scanreg/all but will that wipe out my Suse as well? I will not do this until I know for sure it will not hurt my Suse 8.2 setup.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marcia

< Previous Next >