suse bug ? kde bug ? I am the bug ?
  • From: Titiriga Dorin <talmaciu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 09:48:49 +0300
Hi...
I try for over a week to make my tv card working properly... It does but
I have no sound... If I use kdetv, the picture is ok, but no sound
output... the same with tvtime... good quality for image but no sound

The problem is that the sound work ok with other aplications, games,
xmms, both under kde and gnome. but not whit my tv application.

Under windows, on the same computer all is ok ! - but I use windows only
for games that are not working with winex...

Also, Any ideea how to make tvtime to work with KDE LIRC SERVER ?

Please, if you guys have a little time look at my problem.... and maybe
offer mi a soluttion

< Previous Next >