Re: [SLE] setting up spamassassin
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 20:45:08 -0500

> I'm at http://spamassassin.rediris.es/full/2.6x/dist/INSTALL
>
> I have a question about the directions in part 6:
>
> > 6. Edit or create a .procmailrc file in your home directory containing the
> > below lines. If you already have a .procmailrc file, add the lines to the
> > top of your .procmailrc file:
> >
> > :0fw: spamassassin.lock
> > | /home/user/sausr/bin/spamassassin
>
> Said directory does not exist on my system, where should it point to?
> - --
> SuSE Linux 9.1 (i586) Kernel: 2.6.4-54.5-default / i686 | Posted from: Miverna
> 6:15pm up 3 days 18:41, 3 users, load average: 0.10, 0.32, 0.23
>
> Deck Us All With Boston Charlie
>
> Deck us all with Boston Charlie,
> Walla Walla, Wash., an' Kalamazoo!
> Nora's freezin' on the trolley,
> Swaller dollar cauliflower, alleygaroo!
>
> Don't we know archaic barrel,
> Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou.
> Trolley Molly don't love Harold,
> Boola boola Pensacoola hullabaloo!
> -- Walt Kelly
>
> nqs@xxxxxxxxx | http://tigger.tmcom.com/~nqs/blogger.html

Maybe where you put the executable for spamassassin?

If a street sign said 'Turn Right' would you turn right at the sign or
would you proceed to a corner or driveway where a turn would logically
be made?

Instructions will be written in ink on the heel of the boot. Pound
sand into .....
HOG # US1244711