Re: [SLE] 9.1 and lack of Gnome
  • From: Brooks <brooksfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 17:58:20 -0500
Don't get me wrong: I love SuSE, but I'm just amazed that "you guys" would
not inlcude Gnome when, in my opinion, it's every bit as easy to use as KDE,
and looks better as well. Again, that's just my opinion, and I'm little
better than a newbie myself. Gnome, to me, is easier to use.

I can understand expanding the market, but including Gnome wouldn't stand in
the way of that.