Cannot set a capture source for my soundcard
  • From: Marshall Heartley <marshall.heartley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:17:01 -0400
Hello list,

I was going to start recording in some tapes that I found around the
house and I noticed that I cannot set a port to capture on my
soundcard!

When I first installed 9.1, I saw that I was able to capture anything
from CD to Line In. Now any GUI mixer shows me only a blank page
with only one option, the option to add +20db on the microphone.

What can I do to be able to set a capture source? I cannot set one
with any GUI tool nor can I set it with alsamixer.

The soundcard is a Audigy2ZS and the version of SuSE is 9.1

Thanks,

Marshall