Re: [SLE] Why does USB drive mount automagically?
  • From: peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 10:11:20 +0100
On Saturday 22 May 2004 01:10, Chris Carlen wrote:

Never all the why's how do i can this subfs stuff and get 9.1 to
behave correctly what i mean by that is like 9.0 minus this
silly bit of windBlows behaviour so I have control over it all

Pete .
Thanks folks

9.1 is great so far minus the silly subfs milarcky

--
G6NJR Pete otherwise known as "Quinton 11"

A Linux Only area Happy bug hunting M$ clan