Re: [SLE] Stock Mozilla on 9.1 Professional lockup
  • From: peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 10:01:25 +0100
On Monday 24 May 2004 22:24, Ken Hughes wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Has anyone here experienced any lockups on 9.1 with the
> provided Mozilla browser (1.6)? I'm not talking about
> switch-to-a-console-and-kill-the-process lockup, I'm talking
> about a whole system lockup requiring a hard reset. Seems to be
> graphics related in that the first time it locked up I was
> resizing the browser window. I've gone through YOU and patched
> up everything, including the NVidia driver. Just wondered if
> anyone here had any similar experiences.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ken Hughes
Hi Ken ..

Are you by any chance running an Nvidia card and the test drivers
think it was 4620 or similar with the nice GUI for tweaking ..?..
if so can it and install the latest full release i had that
changed the Nvidia driver back and it's all ok ..

Pete .
--
G6NJR Pete otherwise known as "Quinton 11"

A Linux Only area Happy bug hunting M$ clan