Re: [SLE] Efax free
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:21:49 -0400
On Monday 24 May 2004 01:02 pm, Carl William Spitzer IV wrote:
> How did you change it?
> Last time I checked there was no link on site to make the translation
> unless you used the Plu$ service.

Long ago... (maybe a year), they either a) allowed you to tell them what
operating system you were using, or b) what format you wanted, and I told
them a) linux or b) tif

Since that time, I haven't changed a thing. They switched to their
proprietary format for awhile and now, I guess they have switched back.

I didn't change a thing.

> CWSIV
>
> On Thu, 20 May 2004 19:43:05 -0400 Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> writes:
> >On Thursday 20 May 2004 07:14 pm, Carl William Spitzer IV wrote:
> >> Efax free or Efax Plus (pay service)???
> >
> >eFax free.

+ Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx Bellaire, MI 05/24/04 18:20 +
"The severity of the itch is proportional to the reach."

< Previous Next >