Re: [SLE] Re: [suse-linux-s] Ejecutar un script al inicio - execute script at the beginning
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 02:29:22 +0200 (CEST)

The Monday 2004-05-24 at 01:49 +0200, Mich Buchanan wrote:

> Sorry I made a mistake and wrote in spanish,

You can use instead suse-linux-s, which is the spanish speaking suse list.

> My questions is how to apply the rules on every startup, firestarter
> created a script called firewall.sh, when I run manually it the rules
> are applied, but how to make it automatic?, and is there anyway to start
> the GUI loged on KDE as user?

I know nothing about firestarter, but in order to start services scripts
at boot up, read "man init.d", and also the chapter "The SuSE boot
concept" on the adminisitration book (english or spanish, your choice).
Then, use "/etc/init.d/skeleton" as a basis for your script. Install it
using "chkconfig service_name on".

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson