Re: [SLE] php no longer working
  • From: Martin Mielke <martin.mielke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 10:16:41 +0200
Trey Sizemore wrote:

I had php pages working on my local Apache2 server, but after a recent
Apache upgrade, Apache runs and I see the Apache page at
http://localhost, but my phpinfo.php page at
http://localhost/phpinfo.php no longer renders. Pointing to that page
shows nothing (never leaves the page it's on).

Could someone provide recommendations as to what to check?

Thanks.

Hi,

AFAIK, Apache2 + PHP is/was a bad combination... maybe they have solved it and both integrate perfectly now... but I thought I should warn you about that "incompatibility" (from months ago...)

Martin