Re: [SLE] journalist need some help
  • From: Marshall Heartley <marshall.heartley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 16:54:56 -0400
On Sunday 23 May 2004 04:22 pm, Mirko Perak wrote:
> My USB flash disk is there under My Computer icon, and USB external
> hard disk too. It works nice, I plug it, and Konqueror window
> appears showing content. But my USB camera is not there. System see
> it, but I donĀ“t know which device is it now, dev/sdb1 or something
> other.

So I take it that you have both a USB flash disk, a external USB
harddrive and you are also trying to plug in a camera?

I am just trying to clarify what is happening on your system.

Some cameras show up as a harddrive or a card reader. What type and
model of camera is it? I might have missed this info in the other
emails that were posted.

< Previous Next >