Re: [SLE] I give up... <LOL>
  • From: Chris Carlen <crcarle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 16:36:56 -0700
C Hamel wrote:
It's funny, and it isn't. First installation was fine until system
updates were applied. Second installation was okay until one hour
after logging in. Same behaviour: modems broken. Guess the other
gentleman stating SuSE was rushed, was correct. I think I'll wait
for v10. <G>

...CH

I blow my top now and then, but cool down later and solve my problems.

You should really provide more detail. What kind of modem?

What exactly went wrong after system update?

Good day!

--
Christopher R. Carlen