Re: xmms minimize
  • From: John Pettigrew <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 17:10:54 +0100
In a previous message, Tibor Endredy <neongod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thursday 20 May 2004 16:28, r schwedler wrote:
> > On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 07:44, neongod wrote:
> > > I've realized that if I try to minimize the xmms, only the player window
> > > disappears, the playlist and the equalizer window don't... Is this
> > > feature only in my system?
> > I have the same feature. I hear that it can be fixed, but it doesn't
> > bother me. I just put xmms on a different desktop. I'm lazy.
> But does somebody knows how can it be fixed? :) I'm not using often the
> other desktops, so it's a little bit annoying for me :)

Right-click on the xmms button in the tasklist and select "minimize". This
minimizes the whole of xmms. You use "unminimize" from the tasklist button to
get it back.

This works in Gnome - not tried in KDE as I don't use it.

John
--
John Pettigrew Headstrong Games
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fun : Strategy : Price