Re: [SLE] SUSE 9.1 - BAH!
  • From: Thom Nuzum <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 19:48:08 -0400
I spoke too soon.
On my fourth boot into Windows I have lost my Boot Loader completely and what
followed was an awful clicking sound and a boot into SuSE. My system bios
now flashes around like crazy opening and closing things.
My hard drive is new so I can return it. I suspect it is finished.
Can anyone recommend a workable hard drive if thats my problem.
Mine was a Maxtor 250GB (they were on sale and had the Novell stamp of
approval) very funny.

--
Thom Nuzum
Realtor technology