dual boot for two distro in lilo menu - it should be easy but doesn't work
  • From: Adagilson Batista Bispo da Silva <adagilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:28:20 -0300
sorry, I don't understand yet what is missing in my lilo.conf (SuSE in /dev/hda6) to make my option "slackware" bootable. Slackware is in /dev/hda10 and the option "linux" (for SuSE) is booting.
I can boot slackware with the cd-rom and entering:
$bare.i root=/dev/hda10 noinitrd ro
If I can boot with CD-ROM, so there is nothing wrong with the slackware partition. So, how could I make it bootable too, via boot menu of SuSE?
Thanks for any help
a.
To understand my situation take a look at:
http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-linux-e/2004-May/2581.html

< Previous Next >