Re: [SLE] Suse 9.1 SMB problem
  • From: "Art Fore" <afore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:46:23 -0700
Yes, but I have not yet found a solution for it yet. Seems the logon and password sent from linux are not what is expected.

Art

Jose Silva wrote:

Hello

I'm having some problems trying to access a share that I have in my windows
xp machine.

I execute the command smb://192.168.1.50/d and it ask me for a username and
a password, I enter the user and the pass that have permission to access it
and after it gives me an error message saying that an unexpected error has
happened.

Anyone else has this problem?

Cumprimentos

Jose Silva