Re: [SLE] Problem - Turckmmcache, Apache2 and SuSE 9.1
  • From: Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru) <andreil1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 16:09:53 +0300
Hi, Peter,

On May 19, 2004, at 15:25, poeml@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks a lot for reply.

Yes, of course, I have php4_session installed. In fact, I have
installed php4_core, which do include a lot of extra modules. Please
note that I have recompiled turck mmcache with the current install of
PHP4.

Sorry, I don't think I can help much further. Can you check the order in
which php4 loads its modules?

How I check it? I have put turck-mmcache configs in the bottom of php.ini. Or may be PHP loads its extensions in alphabetical order, and thus, php_session loads AFTER mmcache?

Oh, do you load the php4 module into apache _before_ loading any modules
that depend on it?

Without turck-mmcache everything is fine. It is stock SuSE rpms.

BTW, I have defined turck-mmcache as php extension in php.ini (copied them from turck-mmcache readme). One guy who used it on slackware told me that I should define it as Zend extension. But I do not have Zend accelerator installed. Or may be I do not understood something ?...

* Best Regards --- Andrei Verovski
*
* Personal Home Page
* http://snow.prohosting.com/guru4mac/
* Mac, Linux, DTP, Development, IT WEB Site