ssh problem in 9.1
  • From: Jack Malone <jmalone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 14:33:49 -0500
I'm running suse 9.1 an having problemsing shhing in from a windows machine. I can shh into the machine from a cmd prompt on another linux machine with no problem but using penguinet in windows I can not get into the machine it connects an then a box pops up :
The connection '192.168.0.200' has been closed for the following reason:
The remote host colosed the connection normally.

anyone able to con to there 9.1 box from a windows machine.

also I can shh into another linux box an from that prompt ssh into the 9.1 but not start from the windows machine .

thanks
jack

< Previous Next >