Re: [SLE] save Kmail p/w?
  • From: Jos van Kan <vankan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:20:31 +0200
On Tuesday 18 May 2004 06:24, Doug McGarrett wrote:
> Is it possible to save the Kmail password, so it doesn't have to
> be entered whenever you start mail? There is no-one else here, so
> I'm not worried about anyone reading my mail. If so, how?
>
> --doug
In KMail:
Settings>ConfigureKmail>Network
Click on "Receiving" Tab, press Modify button for the appropriate mailbox.
Enter password and check box "Store Pop password in configuration file"
If your smtp-server requires a password there is a similar procedure after
clicking on "Sending" tab.

Best regards,
--
Jos van Kan