Re: [SLE] short fizzing sound
  • From: The Purple Tiger <Jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 21:08:09 +0100
On Monday 17 May 2004 20:52, Thom Nuzum wrote:
> Well thanks,
> I may go for the 1st option. May shop around for a cheap TFT LCD
> screen.
Thats okay :)

I have to say I have never regretted getting my TFT. Things are sharper
(had an oldish monitor), it takes a LOT less power, and it doesn't
generate anywhere near as much heat as my old monitor :)

And if you do get a TFT, don't forget to set up "Sub Pixel Hinting" for
the fonts - it means they are a lot clearer on the smaller sizes (not
so jagged).

Jon

< Previous Next >