rasping sound under 9.1 pro
  • From: neongod <neongod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:07:52 +0200
Hello,

I've problems with VT8233/A/8235 AC97 sound card under Suse 9.1 pro.
Everything is in default state after the install (autodetect) and the sound
has rasping voice, especially if I move windows when listening to an mp3.
It's like strays in a radio. It appears even in juk, xmms, vmware sound, etc.

I tried to reinstall the soundcard, to change the autodetect setting to ALSA,
no changes..

Does anybody know the solution to this problem?

best regards,

Tibor