Re: [SLE] 9.1 Live CD won't boot...
  • From: peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 08:55:54 +0100

--

Hi all ..

Yes i pulled the latest Live CD image here as well got someone
interested in Linux here and bingo no go gets to PCMCIA detection
and freezes if i do " Alt F10" there is the tail of an oops but i
can only get the last couple of lines every time .

Running AMD Athlon XP2400+ Clocked to 2700+ but have tried
standard as well same thing MoBo ASROCK K7S8X 512Mb pc3200 ram
GeForceFX5200@128 Mb other machine is similar different Video
card fx5600 .

It's about time this was sorted out i was looking at upping to 9.1
from 9.0 cus i have had lots of problems with 9.0 but looks like
i may well stick for some time yet say maybe 9.2 9.4 ish ..

Pete .

G6NJR Pete otherwise known as "Quinton 11"

A Linux Only area Happy bug hunting M$ clan

< Previous Next >