Samba/Wnbind on SuSE 9.0 - Extended now to trying to print
I'm now trying to print to printers attached to this machine. I have set up
the printers so that guests are allowed and that the printer administrators
are the ntadmin, domain\administrators groups. After I get the printer set
up on a workstation, it does not let me open the properties so that I can
configure a duplexing unit, optional paper drawer, etc.

After the first attempt, I went back to the server and added that domain
user as a printer administrator, but that's not made a difference. I'll try
to reboot the PC to see if it picks up the security change.

Thanks!

David Christensen
Brokers International, Ltd.
1200 E Main St