double ip address on the same ethernet card: is it possible?
  • From: Luca Mollica <luca_mollica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:38:42 +0200
Dear all,

I need some help to configure my net configuration using ethernet card with
SUSE 9.0 Pro on a laptop.
I have set up correctly the card with ip, dns and all the stuff, and
connection works : but now I would like to ADD a new configuration on the
same card but with different parameters after some works have been done in my
workplace and I cannot use the same ip address (and all other parameters) on
different floors and sections of the building.
What do I have to do? Can I follow the YAST configuration wizard or do I have
to make some set up in order to have a double ip and make the machine
automatically choose the ip?

Thanx to all

LM

< Previous Next >