Updating SLES with or without YOU
  • From: "Marius Roets" <Marius.Roets@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 14:44:32 +0200
Hi,
I am currently supporting 6 Linux servers, running from 7.2 to 9.0 Pro.
Recently my company has purchased SLES 8, and I am in the process of
upgrading all servers to SLES 8. The first installation went smoothly
without hitch. I did an automatic update using YOU, only problem is that
it took ages, and we pay per MB downloaded from the internet (and not
cheaply I might add). So I was reasoning that since I have already
downloaded all the patches, I should be able to use them on all the
other installations. I was not able to figure out how to do so though.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Marius