Install Problems 9.1
'Just received 9.1 Pro, attempted to install today, kept getting same
message on starting install (when I pressed F2) "Disable IRQ #11, IRQ =
11: nobody cares !". 'Have tried safe install, manual install in text mode; =
even disabled irq 11, and then the same thing happened, only with irq 5. Even
when this happens, the install continues (very, very slowly), and dies =
when probing the USB ports; I disabled them and it just dies period and I =
never get a screen where I have a hardware configuration displayed (never gets
through analyzing system). System is Asus P4P800 MB, P4 2.8GHz, 1 GB memory, 2 seagate 18GB scsi drives on Adaptec 39320D (not configured as raid), one 80GB IDE drive as master on primary IDE interface, Ricoh CD R/W & NEC DVD R/W as master and slave on secondary interface, Radeon 9700 video, onboard sound and lan (3Com 3C390[not listed]). Installing from CD drive, at wits end, any help or thoughts appreciated.