Re: [SLE] Spamassassin Not Using Bayesian Analysis
  • From: Jos van Kan <vankan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 01:15:15 +0200
You can use bogofilter directly in K-mail:
one filter to add an extra header X-Bogosity:
criterion: <size> > 1
action: pipe to bogofilter -ep

and one filter to send the spam to trash:
criterion: X-Bogosity contains yes
action: move to folder trash

bogofilter works like a charm with as few as 500 ham and 200 spam messages.

Best regards, Jos.

--
Jos van Kan
Reginastraat 1