Problems with network ftp install on 9.1
  • From: Jeff Blasius <jeff.blasius@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 18:32:40 -0400
Hello Everyone,
I am not able to get 9.1 to install from ftp. The machine properly finds the right files in the beginning, but when yast shows the packages available for installation there are no packages available and no package are available. Yast says "error unable to read medium". I have a dvd mounted on a remote box that's available via ftp with a username and password. Has anyone tried this?
Thank You,
jeff