Still having boot problems after YaST2 Runlevel Edit
  • From: Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:30:13 -0500
This mail is probably spam. The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future. See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview: My box will not boot properly after using YaST2's
Runlevel Editor. This has been repeating consistently. I can't boot
until I modify or create any file in /etc. I stumbled onto this after I
restored a file in /etc and realized it should have nothing to do with
booting. [...]

Content analysis details: (20.60 points, 5 required)
DATE_IN_FUTURE_24_48 (2.7 points) Date: is 24 to 48 hours after Received: date
USER_AGENT (0.0 points) Has a User-Agent header
AWL (17.9 points) AWL: Auto-whitelist adjustment