Re: [SLE] mount quirkyness
  • From: Marshall Heartley <marshall.heartley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 08:40:59 -0400
<snip>

> Another thing I have been doing lately is going to a different dir
> outside of the mount point before closing konquerer and don't seem to
> have problems anymore.

OK I will try that. I think that my issue has something to do with the
filemanagers that KDE and Gnome uses. I think that Anders stated that
Nautilus draws the Gnome desktop. So if that is the case, it might be
the file managers that are having the issues. Anyone else seen this?

I guess that I can try and tell nautilus not to draw the desktop and see
if I can get Gnome to behave,

Thanks for the suggestion!

Marshall

< Previous Next >