List Reply-To:, was: KDE & Gnome - common desktop]
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 18:42:23 -0500
* Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) <hylton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-10-04 13:24]:
> Daniel Secareanu wrote:
> >Damn reply to user rather than list :) I always forget about it...
> >
> >Daniel
> Ditto for me and many other people too. If only the list admin would
> wake up, smell the coffee, and change the Reply to: email address to the
> list address.
>
> Unfortunately for us he/she is of the opinion that all lists are this
> way, which is incorrect and I can prove it with the 20+ email lists I
> subscribe to.
>
> So we are stuck here as we were in the Redmond quagmire.

It's good that your opinions are your own. The Subject of *this*
post, not the msg Subject, has been discussed many times and the
answer exists in the past/archives. You are making *false* statements.

*You* do not know what you are talking about.

Why do you use a hammer on the generosity of SuSE and their volunteer,
unpaid participants?

HOG # US1244711

< Previous Next >