Missing gnome cups manager
  • From: Marshall Heartley <marshall.heartley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 18:38:17 -0400
I still am learning my way around this new version and I am liking what
I see. But I am kind of disappointed that SuSE/Novell did not put in a
cups manager for Gnome. I know that Ximian/Novell had it in the XD2
desktop environment. Just found this a bit odd. Does anyone know where
I can find that package for SuSE 9.1? I have tried googling in the past
for the answer but did not come up with anything too useful. I will
however, try again. The name of the package that I tried to google for
was gnome-cups-manager.

Thanks for any input!

Marshall

  • No further messages