Re: [SLE] Warning! Don't use 9.1 Help
  • From: Jake <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 21:56:56 +0100
On Monday 10 May 2004 21:34, Anders Johansson wrote:

> Could be that it was doing something that caused the core kde processes to
> slow down, if not hang completely

Doubtless it was the fact that I put some homemade icons in the kicker panel.
I've been making my own icons using the gimp and then seeing how the system
responds to them. Sometimes kde draws them as a ? mark :). Others seem to
work fine. I take it that the kicker panel is 'special' in that it seems the
one place I _cannot_ put home-made icons. Interestingly, some of my links to
apps using my own icons seem to result in a quicker launch (desktop).

< Previous Next >