Re: [SLE] Warning! Don't use 9.1 Help
  • From: Jake <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 21:18:22 +0100
On Monday 10 May 2004 18:32, Anders Johansson wrote:

> Quite so. Since nautilus is responsible for drawing the desktop icons in
> gnome, it sounds like it crashed or hung. Killing/restarting it would more
> than likely have solved it

Pls excuse me interjecting here, Anders, which app is responsible for drawing
the desktop icons in kde? (I had a similar problem to the one mentioned by
Donald Henson). Is it suseplugger? And if not, then what does sueseplugger
do?
Is appletproxy anything to do with desktop icons? I ask because during the
session where I experienced the problem, appletproxy was eating cpu.

Jake