Re: [Fwd: Re: [SLE] KDE & Gnome - common desktop]
  • From: "Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)" <hylton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 20:05:53 +0200
Daniel Secareanu wrote:
Damn reply to user rather than list :) I always forget about it...

Daniel
Ditto for me and many other people too. If only the list admin would wake up, smell the coffee, and change the Reply to: email address to the list address.

Unfortunately for us he/she is of the opinion that all lists are this way, which is incorrect and I can prove it with the 20+ email lists I subscribe to.

So we are stuck here as we were in the Redmond quagmire.

Regards
Hylton
Hylton Conacher - Licenced Windows user
Registered Linux user # 229959 at http://counter.li.org
Currently using SuSE 9.0 Professional with KDE 3.1