Re: [SLE] KMail files - Thanks
  • From: Rikard Johnels <rikjoh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:17:47 +0200

On Monday 10 May 2004 14.55, Graham Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 10 May 2004 07:50 pm, Rikard Johnels wrote:
> > Regaring the topic:
> > Has anyone written a export/import script for the rules in Kmail??
> > To automagically save/restore the filters??
>
> I don't think there is any import/export function available for the filters
> in Kmail.
>
> The actual filters are located in ~/.kde/share/config/kmailrc So the
> easiest way is to save this file somewhere else. I have quite often used
> this method when doing a new install of SuSE and just copy this file back
> again to restore kmail to its former self.
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Graham Smith

Thats what i do too, but it would be very convenient if you could export the
filters (and adressbook too for that matter) if you set up multiple boxes.
Sure i can copy the folder, but that would trash the ownership etc..

- --

/Rikard

Rikard Johnels email : rikjoh@xxxxxxxxx
Web : http://www.rikjoh.com
Mob : +46 (0)735 05 51 01

< 15 28 DF 78 67 98 B2 16 1F D3 FD C5 59 D4 B6 78 46 1C EE 56 >