Re: [SLE] SUSE9.1 install problem
  • From: Lukacs Zsolt <zsolt.lukacs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 13:39:26 +0200
Jason wrote:

On Monday 10 May 2004 09:01, Lukacs Zsolt wrote:

Thanks Jason, but I do not have that option in the BIOS. I have searched
it twice with no result, but thanks anyway.

Maybe any other suggestion?

Try 'noapic' as a boot option for the setup? This is different to acpi...

HTH,

Jason

I have tried that also, a have also disabled the apm in the BIOS, tried the install safe mode(ide dma off, apm off, acpi off, splash=0, noapic) no use.
I have a colleague here who has the same configuration as I do and the phenomenon is the same on his computer.

I just cannot understand why. There was no problem with the previous SUSE versions so far.

Zsolt

< Previous Next >