Re: [SLE] unusual network route in 9.1
  • From: mailinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 19:23:49 -0700
Quoting Michael Nelson <michaelnel@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> > This appears to be due to the fact that you have zeroconf ("Rendevous" in
> > Apple-speak) running on your system.
>
> Nope. I never even heard of zeroconf before your message, and there are no
> Macs here.
>
> It's hard-coded in /etc/sysconfig/network/scripts/ifup-route, and I
> didn't put it there, SuSE did.

I didn't say you did. I said that you have zeroconf running on your system. I
was simply answering the original message about where the route came from.

...And the Apple comment was just to give context since that's the only
implementation of zeroconf, the technology, that many people are interested in.

Ian