Re: [SLE] psstfix stopped autostarting at boot
  • From: Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 14:09:44 -0700
Jim Sabatke wrote:

I compiled postfix from source with mysql support.
I installed cyrus
I installed sasl

postfix no longer starts at boot time. The /etc/init.d/cyrus file looks fine, but it was created new with the compile and install. The rc3.d postfix links are in place.

Oops, I meant the /etc/init.d/postfix file looks fine.

BTW, cyrus does not start at boot either, again with no errors reported.

No boot errors are reported. It looks like postfix is ignored at boot time. I'm not sure how to debug this.

Any help appreciated.

--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.