Re: [Fwd: Re: [SLE] KDE & Gnome - common desktop]
  • From: Sid Boyce <sboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 19:42:38 +0100
OK, I see. I just started a second session as a user with gnome instead of kde, I got a message box that said click on "Link to Desktop" icon, drag and drop icons, then delete "Link to Desktop" and save .gnome-desktop. I logged out and in again, all the icons appear except the ones I dragged into .gnome-desktop, the dragged ones are also missing if I use kde. Needs investigating further.
Regards
Sid.

Daniel Secareanu wrote:

But this is not the issue. I want KDE icons to remain on KDE desktop and
Gnome icons on Gnome desktop... :) Deleting them is not a solution...
Daniel