Link colors
  • From: mailinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 11:17:20 -0700
Hi folks,

In my SuSE 9.0 installation I noticed that both Konqueror and Mozilla default
unvisited text links to this horrible neon green color. My Mozilla preferences
show "normal" link colors (the regular deep blue), but it doesn't seem to take
effect. I don't see a similar setting for Konqueror.

For example, all the links at Google.com are displayed in flourescent green.
This makes it difficult to read on some pages.

I'm using KDE 3.1. Does anyone know what I'd need to do to change the default
link color, particularly in Mozilla?

Thanks,
Ian