Wine
  • From: "Billie Walsh" <bilwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 09:08:55 -0500

I have a couple older Window$ programs that I would like to run. Mostly
because I can't seem to find Linux programs that I like that do the jobs I
want done.

SuSE 9.0 comes with Wine and I even downloaded and installed the newest and
greatest version. Now, how do I get it to work? I can't find it in any menu.
I can't find an executable in any of the directories, just a bunch of "so"
and "dll" files and other things I suppose Wine needs to function.

Is it supposed to just pop open when I click the program I want to run or is
there some shell that I start first?

(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh
"I LOVE YOU."