Re: [SLE] 9.1: "My Computer"-icon
  • From: peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 18:26:54 +0100
Watch out folks you know what the next one will be ..:-)...
starting with "My Processor" onto "My Ram" then we'll get the SCO
bit i own computing so "My World" and of course the last one just
has to be
"My Toilet Roll " an thats where we leave this story

Pete .

--
G6NJR Pete otherwise known as "Quinton 11"

A Linux Only area Happy bug hunting M$ clan

< Previous Next >