dial on demand question
  • From: Stephen W <winstephen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 09:13:49 -0700 (PDT)
I have figured out how to set up "dial on-demand" but
I cannot figure out how to hang-up and leave my
browser still running so I can read pages offline.

Right now I click on the dial-up icon on the task bar
and then click on Firebird. When I did the
dial-on-demand options in setup it worked fine -
except for finding "hang-up on request/demand."

Thanx

=====
Stephen W
Sarasota, FL

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine ..." Proverbs