Nvidia & stripes (virtual frame buffer?)
  • From: Dan Svarreby <dan.svarreby@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 15:51:00 +0200
I have the latest drivers from Nvidia and from what I can tell there's nothing wrong with my 3D settings (it is enabled and working).

This has happend in many different distros and I don't know what's causing it. When I shut down my OS there's stripes of different colors over the whole screen. I think it appears when the OS is closing/shutting down the X-enviroment.

If any of you'd have a tip or knows how to fix this, please let me know :)

/Dan