Re: [SLE] KDE Menu and icons size in SuSE 9.1 [SOLVED]
  • From: Joe Sullivan <firechild@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 22:06:32 +0200
On Friday 07 May 2004 21:52, Fabian Niestroj wrote:
> I found an article in the German support database: Open the file
> ".kde/share/config/kickerrc" in an editor and find the paragraph "[menus]".
> There is a variable called "MenuEntryHeight=32". Replace the 32 with e.g.
> 22 to get smaller icons in the KDE menu.

Tacking a "Solved" to this, because it worked!

Added: Change something about the Menu in:

Control Center > Desktop > Panels - Menu tab and that'll put the change in
effect.

MenuEntryHeight=15 is a nice size for a small-yet-legible menu. Excellent for
those of us who install almost everything on the discs and then some. ;-)

Thanks!
Joe
--
... And Goddess pointed to her chest and said, "Do THESE look like something
you'd see on a MAN?"

< Previous Next >