SuSE 9.0 screen saver + kscd
  • From: babu walad <vyav@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 11:24:34 -0700 (PDT)
Folks,

I had my kscd playing a CD in auto loop mode (i.e.
endlessly repeating the D playback) and I had to step
away for a few minutes. When I came back the auto
screen
lock had kicked in. The probem is when I tried to log
back in I'd get the password window after a few
seconds
delay but before I could type anything in it would
disappear. I tried this repeatedly and simply could
not
log in.

I ended up having to remote log in from another
machine
and killing the lock screen process.

Is there a way to avoid this problem, other than never
playing CDs in loop mode?

Thanks,

Babu