Re: [SLE] SuSE 9.1 Feedback - Anyone ?
  • From: yoo hoo <surpmiester2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 02:29:42 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru) L1"
<andreil1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone have received and installed SuSE 9.1?
>
> Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
>
> Andrei

Well overall I have noticed it to be a bit faster than
my 9.0 system. I did a fresh install instead of an
upgrade to any of those wondering so I dunno how that
goes. My only complaint so far is that they for some
reason decided to compile PHP '--without-mysql' which
I didn't think to check until after about 4 hours of
banging my head on my desk wondering why none of my
scripts would connect to mysql.