Re: [SLE] Still cant connect to my ISP
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 01:18:03 +1000
Carlos E. R. wrote:
The Wednesday 2004-05-05 at 15:04 +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:

My message filter throws all messages with (SLE) in the Subject line
into this forum, and I also display on the screen VERY abbreviated
Header information (Subject and From only) so to me all messages in this
forum are non-private. Following your message I've made more of the
Header info visible so that I won't make this boo-boo again.

If you use procmail, I have a recipe that will separate in three folders:

suse-linux-e Only the list
dups The CC copy
priv direct email

and it never fails.

No, I use Thunderbird (and Firebird) but I will see if these settings can be applied in Thunderbird.

Cheers.