Re: [SLE] Suse 9.1 & Canada
  • From: Tony Vickers <tvickers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 21:40:39 -0700 (PDT)
9.1 has not been released yet. May 8th is the target date.

--Tony

On May 05, 2004 09:33 PM, Chris Herrnberger <chris123@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On May 5, 2004 04:42 pm, Mike McMullin wrote:
> > On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 05:58, Liam Marshall wrote:
> > > Anyone in the list from Canada? There are only two places in Winnipeg
> > > that stock Suse at all. One is the university bookstore, and one is
> > > Copperfield books. Both say their supplier hasn't got 9.1 yet, be
> > > patient
> >
> > Best Buy carries it, also there's a place in Toronto that you can get
> > your hardware pusher to order from. Mine won't, the're too wacked out
> > to deal with in terms of software, and they're the only actual Canadian
> > importers from what I can tell. :(
>
> That would be Ingram Micro I believe. You need to find a retailer with an
> account. Last time I check Office Depot had one, but its a special order, not
> available on the shelf anymore.
>
> Regards
>
> /ch
> Ottawa
>
> --

--Tony

Tony Vickers
Chief Operations Officer
I.D.L. Technology Group, Inc. 888-429-4IDL(435) Office
9269 Campo Road Ste 1 619-466-3600 Fax
Spring Valley, CA 91977 619-672-1027 Cell
http://www.idltechnology.com A Novell and SuSE Linux Gold Partner

"Solutions and Services that Fit."

Evaluate SuSE Linux today!
http://www.idltechnology.com/software_evaluation.php